Frequently bought together
- Durable aluminum-alloy body, great for emergency use
- This CREE LED Flashlight is convenient and practical for your daily use
- An excellent gift - even for the man or woman who has everything
- Compact aluminum Flashlight lights up your way
- Sturdy and durable, non-slip, wear-resistant, water-proof
- With anti-roll, slip-resistant body design, this Red Light Flashlight can perform under extreme conditions
- This Red Light Flashlight could use for the outdoor activities such as climbing, camping, seeking survival, walking, fishing as well as hunting, etc.
- Bright CREE LED Flashlight can lighten the dark road and for your return, and help you more
|Body Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Reflector Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Reflector Type||OP Cup|
|Emitter Type||CREE Q5|
|Output Luminous Flux||200LM|
|Service Life||10,0000 hours|
|Battery Configuration||1*18650 battery (not included)|
|Battery Working Time||about 4-6 hours|
|Others||Adopts efficient constant current output circuits, water resistant design|
Warranties & Services
- 1-Year Warranty: Free replacement can be requested based on quality issues within one year (The customer will need to cover shipping fees both ways).
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the item within 30 days after receiving it, you can claim returns service for refund or exchange.
- Price Match Guarantee: Should you find any other online whole-seller's price to be lower than alldaymall.com's, please contact our Customer Service. We will offer you a purchasing discount to make up for the difference in price.
- Worldwide Free Shipping: We provide worldwide free shipping for all goods.
- Please do not irradiate it to human eyes, especially for children, or else, it may cause temporary blindness for the harsh light of flashlights
- Do not meddle with the head of torch or separate the reflector and the bulb
- Strongly suggest you using the protected battery for it can really protect the battery well and extend the battery life as well as avoid the over-charging and over-discharging of the battery
- Please never over-charge or over-discharge the 18650 and 16340 batteries, which means when the brightness of the flashlight is going down clearly but not totally dark, it is the time to charge it, or the battery will be over-discharged and it will break or short-circuit when you charge it the next time
- To prevent recharging problems, please do not mix old and new batteries or ones with different types
- Insert the batteries must be based on the mark to position the positive (+) and negative (-) terminal
- Remove battery if not in use for long period
- Please avoid impacting and falling
- After long time lightening, please don't touch its glass to avoid scald your hands
|Light Source||CREE Q5|
- Small and very handy Review by joaquin
Small and very handy, anywhere you can carry in your car, your pocket ... Battery Standard
(Posted on August 8, 2012)
- good torch to carry out remote sites, Review by Lee
i work at night, good torch to carry out remote sites, vehicles and people in the distance., very manageable, with good batteries have long life and great beam of light can be reduced with two 16340 batteries, removing the prolunga.veramente a good buy, good money. (Posted on July 6, 2012)
- A rather large Review by resets
A rather large and, therefore, is not always convenient to carry - Expensive battery pack - Poor build quality - Mechanical Mixing Capacity lenses are not reliable (Posted on July 5, 2012)