- This Brand New 3 Channel Gyro RC helicopter is a top seller Helicopter in Malls
- At 7" long, it easily fits in the palm of your hand and is fully functional out of the box, equipped with latest Gyroscope technology, which makes this helicopter an instant hot seller in the RC World.
- The control range of the R/C helicopter is 10-12 meters
- Flight Duration: 8-12 minutes
- Charge Time: 30-45 minutes
- Battery: 3.7V 100mAh rechargeable battery
- Transmitter: 6 x AA batteries (not included)
- Helicopter directly recharged by remote controller
- 1. The control distance will shorter when the quantity of electricity is not full.
- 2. The operational range of the helicopter is 15m, please keep it in the operational range, otherwise the helicopter may lose control.
- 3. Following behaviors can extend the life of the battery: when stop flying please turn off the power; when the helicopter launches difficulty or flying not high enough please stop playing and charge the batteries; when longtime not use, please charge the batteries and remove them from the helicopter, push the power switch to the OFF.
- 4. If the helicopter got damaged or deformation, please repaired in time. If the rotor become damaged or broken, stop to fly, otherwise, it will lead to injury.
- 5. Drop the helicopter into water will damage it seriously or shorten the using time.
- 6. If you do not use the transmitter for a long time. Remove all batteries out, in order to avoid the battery leakage to damage the product.
|Ultimate Flying Height||8m/26.24ft|
|Battery Type||3.7V 100mAh rechargeable battery|
|Using Time||8-12 minutes|
|Dimensions(L*W*D)||12.99 x 7.09 x 3.94 in (33 x 18 x 10 cm)|
|Weight||17.64 oz (500g)|
- You get what you pay for Review by Rb-396
Easy to control flight,but slow forward movement.You get what you pay for (Posted on August 26, 2011)
- a lot of fun for me Review by Helicoperfan
I am doing short hovers inside my house. It is really fun once you can hover and do some basic maneuvers.But flying time disappoints me, just for couple of minutes. (Posted on August 26, 2011)