- Controlled by all version iPhone/iPad/iPod iTouch
- Compatible to iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad series
- Case material: Plastic + alloy
- Control range of the helicopter: 8-10 meters
- Control specification: up/down, forward/backward, left/right, hover & lands
- Transmitter with 85mAh rechargeable battery
- I-Helicopter with 3.7V 85mAh rechargeable battery
- Charging time: 50 minutes for I-Helicopter, 2 hours for transmitter
- Up to 8-10 minutes typical flight time per charge
- Black Color
- 1. Search "APP STORE" on the desktop of the iPhone/iPod/iPad/iTouch
- 2. Click it and enter and search "i-helicopter
- 3. Download and install the software
- 4. Enter controller interface
- 5. Charge the transmitter
- 6. Insert the transmitter to iphone’s earplug
- 7. Turn the volume up full blast
- 8. Start the game of i-helicopter
- 1 x 3-Channel RC Mini Metal Helicopter
- 1 x USB Charger Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm transmitter
- 1 x English manual
- 1. The control distance will shorter when the quantity of electricity is not full.
- 2. The operational range of the helicopter is 15m, please keep it in the operational range, otherwise the helicopter may lose control.
- 3. Following behaviors can extend the life of the battery: when stop flying please turn off the power; when the helicopter launches difficulty or flying not high enough please stop playing and charge the batteries; when longtime not use, please charge the batteries and remove them from the helicopter, push the power switch to the OFF.
- 4. If the helicopter got damaged or deformation, please repaired in time. If the rotor become damaged or broken, stop to fly, otherwise, it will lead to injury.
- 5. Drop the helicopter into water will damage it seriously or shorten the using time.
- 6. If you do not use the transmitter for a long time. Remove all batteries out, in order to avoid the battery leakage to damage the product.
|Ultimate Flying Height||30m/98.42ft|
|Material||Plastic & Metal|
|Using Time||More than 5 minutes|
|Dimensions(L*W*D)||12.01 X 2.36 X 5.31 in|