- Easy to fly with simple operation, designed for beginner.
- Consolidated components for easy to install and fly.
Package included :
- 1 x Helicopter (Built-in rechargeable battery)
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x English Instruction Manual
- 1. The control distance will shorter when the quantity of electricity is not full.
- 2. The operational range of the helicopter is 15m, please keep it in the operational range, otherwise the helicopter may lose control.
- 3. Following behaviors can extend the life of the battery: when stop flying please turn off the power; when the helicopter launches difficulty or flying not high enough please stop playing and charge the batteries; when longtime not use, please charge the batteries and remove them from the helicopter, push the power switch to the OFF.
- 4. If the helicopter got damaged or deformation, please repaired in time. If the rotor become damaged or broken, stop to fly, otherwise, it will lead to injury.
- 5. Drop the helicopter into water will damage it seriously or shorten the using time.
- 6. If you do not use the transmitter for a long time. Remove all batteries out, in order to avoid the battery leakage to damage the product.
|Ultimate Flying Height||10m/32.8ft|
|Material||Metal & Plastic|
- A blast, even for adults Review by P. Perkins
I bought one of these because my friend had bought one, and he raved about how much fun it was.
I gave it to my father-in-law for his birthday, and he had a blast with it at the party.
The helicopter is easy to fly, but it is difficult to be precise with it. IE, my 9 year old daughter can get it to fly, but even the adults had trouble landing it on a six-inch beam in the living room.
We crashed it into walls and furniture several times and it still flew.
This makes a great party gift for that hard-to-buy-for person. It's something they want, they just don't know they want it until they try it. (Posted on August 10, 2012)
- Good build Review by rucek1 bu
Good build. Good price. Quite resistant to average crashes. But the remote control is poor compare to heli performance (Posted on July 6, 2012)